PURPOSE AND SCOPE
As an Agency Sales Supervisor in Regional & Trade Lane Agency Dept., you are responsible for working with ITL overseas agents on sales activities, quote for RFQ/ or biddings, negotiate and close won for new business in order to gain higher customer satisfaction, higher share from customers, and perform set budget of REV and GP. You report to manager about these key agent business growth, opportunities or challenges.
Besides, you do sales activities for new agent development and support sales teams in pricing with overseas agents.
Direct reporting to Regional and Trade Lane Agency Manager.
- Take care Internal & External customer
- Ensure the satisfy of customer in highest level.
- Not abetting the negative behaviors that adversely affect the reputation and finance of the company.
- To organize, measure and take corrective action in order to ensure that service quality meets customer requirements and Service standards.
- Conduct business with the highest level of integrity and compliance.
- Work closely with other Commercial teams
- Report weekly to Line manager
- University degree, major in the relevant fields.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in logistics/freight forwarding industry, has proven record, client base and leadership qualities
- English with fluent 4 skills (listening, speaking, reading comprehension, writing).
- Good at Internet, MS Office (Excel, Word, Power Point)
- Good skill of Interpersonal communication and Customer Service
- Ability to work under pressure and have good team work and regular job rotation spirit
- Good with figures, responsible, careful, detail-oriented, dynamic and hard-working.
- Expats is preferable