PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- Ensure that best practices in executing the duties across ITL Corp.
- Ensure that roles, responsibilities, and results are efficiently coordinated and collectively optimizing the effectiveness of risk management, control and governance of the company.
- Conduct risk assessment of assigned department or functional area in established/required timeline. Establish risk-based audit programs.
- Determine the scope of review in conjunction with the Internal Audit Manager
- Review the suitability of internal control designs.
- Conduct audit testing of specified area and identify reportable issues and dimension of risk.
- Determine compliance with policies and procedures.
- Verbally communicate findings and draft comprehensive and complete report of the audit area.
- Follow-up action plans defined by departments to make sure that action plans will be implemented effectively, to increase added value for Company.
- Investigate cases of frauds & corruptions
- To ensure that divisions/ departments/ business units comply with Law & Company Regulation
- Prepare Audit reports.
- Carry out ad-hoc missions when required by Internal Audit Manager and Head of Legal & Compliance.
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- To provide training and coaching for team (if any)
- To utilize teamwork and activities to develop department synergy (if any)
- Performance assessments (if any)
- Bachelor or Master of Economics, Finance, Accounting & Auditing.
- At least 03 years in this position.
- ACCA, CPA, CIA (preferable).
- Strong knowledge in auditing and accounting
- Understanding deeply of Accounting Law and Tax Law
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Internal control;Data analyzing and management;
- Summarizing and preparing report;
- Independence; High-pressure working; Ability to make change; Honesty; Commitment of confidential assurance.