The Cargo Sales Executive shall work with appointed Airlines to introduce the cargo product in the market and maintain sales and high standard of service to customers, control of cargo operations, recommend, implement and effectively control pricing, compliance with the company’s regulations, policies and procedures.
- Sales call, follow up the meeting with clients, maintain the relationship.
- Negotiate agreements and resolves potential issues or problems with clients.
- Expands existing or current customer base by recognizing and involving top cargo agents within the area.
- Create awareness of all the products and services in the area to magnify market influence and generate future sales.
- Develop sales network and price structure to attain targets and increase revenues.
- Implement customer service procedures to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Other administrative tasks may include some required budget assistance; payment processing, personnel activities, and staff scheduling.
- Do the warehouse tracking daily as requested.
- Strictly following company guidelines and policies.
- Graduated from College/University
- At least 3-year experience in Airlines/ Airfreight Sales Cargo or sales experience in freight forwarding
- Very good knowledge of International and domestic Airlines/ Airfreight Sales Cargo, good knowledge of customs, air and surface movement, local state legislation related to the industry.
- English Skills: Fair in reading / listening/ writing/ speaking.
- Computer Skills: Microsoft Office, Internet....
- Heath in good condition