Our Joint Venture in Logistics field is looking for Key Account Assistant Manager as the Job Description below:
- Manage overall the client logistics operations, service performance and exceptions across products/functions.
- Communicate across multiple functions in the client organization.
- Collaborate with Operations and Product teams to deliver quality and innovative solutions to the client.
- Produce reports on a regular basis to manage performance and business trend.
- Prepare regular and ad-hoc quotations for ocean and air, local service inquiries.
- Secure bookings and follow up on rate filings and winning ratio per products of assigned clients.
- Report and monitor the Profit & Loss of assigned clients against the set target , co-ordinate among teams to assure the integrated and data quality from Operation to billing.
- Review current and setup new procedures for continuous improvements.
- Other commercial tasks assigned by management team.
- Bachelor’s degree with major in logistics, supply chain management or related discipline
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the freight forwarding, logistics or supply chain management industry, with 2 years at supervisory level. Experienced in Key Account Management or Customer Experience Management is a plus.
- Excellent spoken and written English a must.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint