- Do monthly consolidated financial report.
- Working with AMs/ Other relevant BUs to set up the management reporting system, including but not limit to define the reporting template, set up system to capture the data for analysis.
- Obtain the financial reports from the AMs/BUs to check and prepare the periodic (bi-weekly/ monthly/ quarterly/ annual) management reports to MD.
- Do the variance analysis between budget and actual results monthly to find out the reason for deviation. Highlight and working with AM and BU head to find out the appropriate actions/solutions to minimize the deviation.
- Do the report to update status of all new projects, including progress, deviation with the original plan.
- Take initiatives to improve the work-flow/ financial control within and outside finance department.
Monitor and control day-to-day operating cash flow activities
- Assist Management Accounting Manager in collecting/ verifying the commercial assumptions to prepare the financial modeling and evaluate the feasibility of the new projects.
Other ad-hoc review/assignment (pricing structure/ cost saving initiatives/ improve financial control, market price comparison, competitor analysis etc.) from the Management Accounting Manager from time to time.JOB REQUIREMENT
- Used to work at the same level in finance or management accounting/financial analysis for more than 3 years.
- Good knowledge in finance, control and SOP/ audit.
- Good in math and computer skills
- Good presentation skills. Able to explain the complex financial information in the suitable manner to the users.
- Analytical and logical problem solving skills
- Knowledge of coding and ERP implementation is the plus
- A good business understanding.
- Good attention to detail and sensitive with information.