PURPOSE AND SCOPE
- Identify and build profitable new business opportunities and through developing existing and new business accounts. Maintain an active new business prospect listing pipeline to approach and present to the company.
Undertake new business sales calls to win new business. Develop financial supporting data and process data to potential and existing business wins. Responsible in maintaining existing customer database through regular sales visits.
- Contribute the team performance in term of gross profit and revenue
- Construction communicate with colleague and products team to get smartest and most effective commercial target
- Keep good image of Company in the market by professional style of working
- Legal aspect as compliance
- New business development
- Prospect pipeline development
- Management and handling RFQ
- Maintain existing account
- Undertake cross selling and up selling within existing customer base to further develop account potential through airfreight, sea freight, road freight, value added products and contract logistics
- Represents the company and its policies to the clients which are defined as “Strategic Accounts”.
- Develop SOP’s for strategic accounts in association with Site Manager, Operations Manager, IT
- Manager and associates internal colleagues where applicable, to detail all processes, rate structure, capturing of customer identified KPI’s.
- Undertake report tasks from Manager. Managing and coordinating all commercial activities with the operation teams, in line with the company’s short and long term results & targets.
- Follow up the company’s policy on working conditions, pricing and customer relationship
- Minimum 03 years working in logistics / freight forwarding industrial
- Used to work for multinational logistics company is an advantage
- Good knowledge about logistics industrial
- Suitable degree, specialize in logistics
- Customer and service oriented
- Commercial awareness
- Individual and self-discipline
- Open-minded and aware of differences culturally