Talent Acquisition Specialist is responsible for sourcing, attracting, interviewing, hiring and onboarding employees in a company and effective Employer Branding (EB) foundation to respond all recruitment requirements.
- Input into overall hiring strategy of the organization to ensure our teams consist of a diverse set of qualified individuals
- Ensure the staffing needs of the company are being met, with a long-term talent strategy in mind
- Devise and implement sourcing strategies to build pipelines of potential applicants, such as employer branding initiatives
- Create and implement end-to-end candidate hiring processes to ensure a positive experience
- Form close relationships with hiring managers to ensure clear candidate/interviewer expectations
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs in different areas and departments
- Determine selection criteria for candidates by liaising with managers and other members of staff
- Source applicants through online channels, such as LinkedIn and other professional networks
- Identify and refine down the most suitable talent from available candidates
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, and in-person interviews – if possible
- Assess candidates’ information, including C.Vs., portfolios and references
- Organize and attend job fairs and recruitment events to build a strong candidate pipeline
- Keep records of all materials used for recruitment, including interview notes and related paperwork, to share with key stakeholders
- Social Media (FB, career plan…) to connect candidates & others
- Other activities according to job requirements and assigned by Manager
- Meet all HR reports as per KPIs of Recruitment Team requested by head of BU
- Increase satisfaction of Hiring Manager by every single position
- Keep implementation strictly to support BU
- Ensure all information in HRMS related to MRFs team in charge are processed on time with high accuracy.
- Database of candidate
- Ensure all "recruitment reports " are updated on time, accuracy
HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- Join training, coaching program to improve skills (per year)
- Join CSR activities and other company meetings
- University Degree
- At least 1 year of experiences at the same position
- English: Good in reading / listening/ writing/speaking
- Computer Skills: MS. Word, MS. Excel, MS. Power Point, Email, Internet.
- Social Media Knowledge, relevant industry network.
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods
- Ability to develop strong relationships and work with Hire/ Lines Managers (internal)
- A keen understanding of the requirements for each role in the company